Links / International Meetings
- March or April: Joint meeting of ISDP
- Organized by ISDP. This is a 2-day dermatopathology meeting before AAD including oral abstracts, poster, self-assessment course general sessions.
- April: Dermpedia Course (Orlando, US)
- Organized by Dr. Artur Zembowicz. This is a 3-day topic oriented dermatopathology course. One specific topic, such as melanocytoc tumor, adnexal tumor, soft tissue tumor, lymphoproliferative disorder, will be selected each year and discussed comprehensively.
- May: London Dermatopathology Symposium (London, UK)
- Organized by committee. This is a 3-day symposium provides update and reviewing courses for various dermaotpathology topics.
- July: Summer Academy of Dermatopathology (Graz, Austria)
- Organized by Dr. Lorenzo Cerroni. This is a 5-day dermatopathology interactive workshop which provides new observations and challenging cases in various topics. The course is restricted to a limited number of participants.
- September: Dermatopathology Update (Boston, US)
- Organized by Dr. Mai P. Hoang. This is a 3-day topic oriented dermatopathology course. A few topics will be selected and discussed in details.