6th FAADV dermatopathology certification test
6th Certificate of Fellowship in Dermatopathology
The test has been postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The new date and center of examination will be announced when they are confimed.
Date of Examination: (to be determined)
Examination Centre: (to be determined)
Who shall attend:
- Eligible candidates: Candidates who have completed the FAADV (Dermatopathology) course and/or candidates certified to have equivalent training as approved by the Censor-in-Chief.
- Other candidate: Candidates who have not complete the qualified dermatopatholgy training approved by the Censor-in-Chief, such as senior residents in dermatology or pathology.
Closing date for application: (to be determined)
Application form: (not opened yet)
- 8:00-8:30 registration
- 8:30-10:30 written test
- 10:30-11:00 break
- 11:00-13:00 slide test
- 13:00-14:00 lunch break
- 14:00-17:00 oral test (viva)
- 17:00-18:00 examiner's meeting
- US$300 for eligible candidates. Please pay on-site.
- US$200 for other candidates. Please pay on-site
- The certificate will be issued to those eligible candidates who have passed successfully all 3 parts of the examination.
- The certificate will NOT be issued for non-eligible candidates even they passed the examination.
Contact: For details and question, kindly write to: email@example.com