FAADV dermatopathology certification test 2020
6th Certificate of Fellowship in Dermatopathology
The test has been postponed to November 2020 due to the new corona virus outbreak. The new date and center of examination will be announced when they are confimed.
Date of Examination: November 2020 (date to be determined)
Examination Centre: (to be determined)
Who shall attend:
- Eligible candidates: Candidates who have completed the FAADV (Dermatopathology) course and/or candidates certified to have equivalent training as approved by the Censor-in-Chief.
- Other candidate: Candidates who have not complete the qualified dermatopatholgy training approved by the Censor-in-Chief, such as senior residents in dermatology or pathology.
Closing date for application: (to be determined)
Application form: (not opened yet)
- 8:00-8:30 registration
- 8:30-10:30 written test
- 10:30-11:00 break
- 11:00-13:00 slide test
- 13:00-14:00 lunch break
- 14:00-17:00 oral test (viva)
- 17:00-18:00 examiner's meeting
- US$300 for eligible candidates. Please pay on-site.
- US$200 for other candidates. Please pay on-site
- The certificate will be issued to those eligible candidates who have passed successfully all 3 parts of the examination.
- The certificate will NOT be issued for non-eligible candidates even they passed the examination.
Contact: For details and question, kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org