2020 Apr CME in Advanced Dermatopathology New Delhi
CME in Advanced Dermatopathology
Date: April 11-12, 2020
Venue: Gulmohar auditorium, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, India
Seats: Limited seats available.
Invited international speakers:
Prof Jag Bhawan, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, USA
• Folliculo-sebaceous neoplasms
• Histologic mimics of Mycosis fungoides
• Pitfalls in IHC
• Role of Clinicopathologic Correlation
Dr Eduardo Calonje, St John's Institute of Dermatology, London, UK
• Sweat gland tumours (Benign & Malignant).
• Challenging cases in inflammatory/infectious dermatoses.
• Indolent lymphomas T and B- cell lymphomas and Pseudolymphomas.
Dr Priyadharsini Nagarajan, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA
• Pigmented non‐melanocytic lesions: Potential mimics of mucosal melanoma and melanocytic lesions.
• Practical application of immunohistochemistry in dermatology (focus on non‐ melanocytic lesions)
• Cutaneous adverse effects of newer therapeutic agents.
Post Graduate Trainees
|Till 31st Jan 2020||Rs. 6000||Rs. 5000|
|1st Feb-11th Apr 2020||Rs. 8000||Rs. 6000|
Registration: please visit: https://www.delhidermpathlab.com/cme-registration.html
Dr. Asha Kubba
Diplomate. American Board of Pathology,
Diplomate, American Board of Pathology in Dermatopathology,
Delhi Dermpath Laboratory, New Delhi.
Dr. Meenakshi Batrani
Fellowship in Dermatopathology, Boston University
International Board Certification in Dermatopathology (ICDP-UEMS)
Consultant Dermatopathologist, Delhi Dermpath Laboratory
DELHI DERMPATH LAB
Delhi Dermatology Group, New Delhi
Ms. Princy Thomas (CME-Coordinator)
Lab No. -9810286755